Do you want an enriching and fun, part-time becoming full-time day job with benefits? Join our team at Presto Cleaning! Since 2005 we have been providing our brand of awesome service in cleaning homes and in customer service, community philanthropy and care for our employees. We take pride in our work through our values, service and loyalty to our community. We respect our employees and want you to love where you work.
We are delighted for you to join us in serving our community so that we can all have meaningful employment. At Presto Cleaning, working as a team is vital! In order to provide our clients with great quality, detailed and consistent cleaning service and customer service, we rely on our valuable staff to be flexible, thorough and have open communication to meet the needs of all our clients.
House Cleaning Technician—Start ASAP!
PLEASE READ ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE YOU APPLY
Presto Cleaning is a locally owned and highly rated home cleaning business where we believe work can be fun and gratifying. If you have a positive disposition and enjoy serving others, apply now to join our growing team. Lasting satisfaction, new skills, personal responsibility and great exercise can be yours.
Our goal is to provide amazing house cleaning service to San Diego! We are looking to develop cleaning techs to provide our style of awesome service. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended family.
Who We Are
- Work hard, are honest & are flexible
- Are passionate team players
- Express gratitude
- Serve and support our community
- Celebrate successes
So are you looking for a team environment with room for advancement? Presto Cleaning may be the career choice for you.
The most important requirement is SPARKLE!
Do you SPARKLE? Here’s what it means to us.
Shine with kindness—Smile and treat others the way you want to be treated.
Professionalism—Look at every new opportunity with optimism. Take on challenges with a great attitude and communicate professionally with clients and with your teammates.
Attendance—Our coworkers and clients depend on your excellent time management skills. Being on time will help create your success.
Readiness—Prepare for your day well and use all the tools available.
Knowledge—Understanding your clients and the Presto Cleaning process and asking questions when needed.
Leadership—Working confidently on your own and on a team.
Excellence—Providing an awesome clean home and great customer service for our clients, we give extra attention to details that “wow” them.
Top 10 Things That Make This Job Great!
- Positive work environment—drama is unwelcome here!
- Monday through Friday 8 to 4:30 p.m.
- Direct deposit every Thursday
- Earn as much as $880 per week working full time
- Presto Cleaning buys the supplies
- No weekends or nights required, but Saturday mornings may become available if you want!
- Paid hourly plus tips
- Paid sick leave
- Matching Simple IRA
- Room for advancement!
- Speak English well
- Develop 2-minute relationships with all clients who are home every time you clean
- Enjoy working around friendly pets
- Enjoy giving back to the community—we give you a $25 gift card when you donate 90 minutes to clean a cancer patient’s home for free
- Ability to lift 20 pounds, stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work 35 hours a week when you become full time
- Current driver’s license
- Your own insured vehicle
- Legal status to work in the US
- A modern smart phone
- Very reliable
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Please DO NOT CALL our office regarding your application.
We hire people who SPARKLE. Apply today and join our team!
For your safety around COVID-19 considerations, please visit http://prestocleaning.com/services/high-touch-point-sanitizing for how we interact with our clients’ health & homes. As for our own health, we are fully vaccinated against COVID, and if you have the sniffles you will be asked to stay home that day.
“Sensitive Information” inside this Form Builder is highly secure as it is stored in the database under encryption. We use the Cipher algorithm AES-256-ctr, and then we encrypt the data using Open ssl, and finally, a Base64 encode.”